Friday 5 April 2013

Ringing in the New Year



So I'm a bit late posting this one but this is what we did on Sunday December 30th 2012.
 Instead of new years resolutions we got chatting about what we are going to pray for in 2013.
These were the answers of a few of the 9-12 year olds.


I like how her "hope" got changed to "will"!



After chatting about it for a while I gave them all a print out of a smiley face and laid out lots of different craft materials; coloured card, pencils, colours, crepe paper etc. and then just left them to their own devices designing a picture of themselves in a party hat celebrating the arrival of the new year!


"I hope for the new Barcelona Jersey and I pray that I change" !!
"I hope all of my friends and family are safe in 2013"

   

No comments:

Post a Comment